- 1 Month US$ 300
- 2 Month US$ 500
- 3 Month US$ 600
- supporting the formation of women refugee self-help groups
- providing health education, (HIV sensitization and prevention)
- supporting children in computer science
- providing vocational training
- working in sexual reproductive health and rights
- supporting the domestic violence and child abuse projects
- volunteers, especially those completing an internship or conducting a research, design and implement their own projects under the supervision and with the support of our staff and community workers.
- All new projects must of course complement our organization's overarching aims. However, we highly encourage you to think about a way in which your own skills and qualifications can contribute the most to our projects. This enables us to offer you a tailor made volunteer placement that fits to your personality and your preferences.
ABOUT RFCO UG
Refugee Friends Care Organization Uganda Limited (by guarantee) is a nonprofit company whose mission is to promote the respect and non-violation of the fundamental human rights, the rights of refugees and marginalized groups, especially children, youth and women under 35.
Plot 14, Kampala Road, Insurance House, 2nd Floor, Wing 5, Suite 4
+256 706 900 037
©2018 All rights reserved. Refugee Friends Care Organization
Site created by JoeBayu Tech