- 1 Month US$ 300
- 2 Month US$ 500
- 3 Month US$ 600
- supporting the formation of women refugee self-help groups
- providing health education, (HIV sensitization and prevention)
- supporting children in computer science
- providing vocational training
- working in sexual reproductive health and rights
- supporting the domestic violence and child abuse projects
- volunteers, especially those completing an internship or conducting a research, design and implement their own projects under the supervision and with the support of our staff and community workers.
- All new projects must of course complement our organization's overarching aims. However, we highly encourage you to think about a way in which your own skills and qualifications can contribute the most to our projects. This enables us to offer you a tailor made volunteer placement that fits to your personality and your preferences.
ABOUT RFCO UG
We are a community of doers, makers and creators across Uganda in particular and in general worldwide, who are helping Congolese asylum-seekers, refugees and their initiatives get started and young enterprises become successful.
Plot 14, Kampala Road, Insurance House, 2nd Floor, Wing 5, Suite 4
+256 706 900 037
©2018 All rights reserved. Refugee Friends Care Organization
Site created by JoeBayu Tech